Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Tattoo design for a friend




A friend at work has been asking me for a while to help him with a design for a tattoo he wants. I had no idea if I could do it or not. He gave me an image that was really similar to this and I just drew my own variation. I have to admit I have never draw anything like this before but it came out pretty cool. He's not getting the tattoo until October when he goes on his annual or maybe bi-annual trip to Vegas. I'll post a picture of the actual tattoo when he gets back.

I'm pretty sure that he is going to opt for the black,white, and red version but I wanted to give him options! By the look on his face when I showed him the pink one, he really appreciated my thoughtfulness.



1 comment:

Laura Nelson said...

If he doesn't get the rainbow bff version... I don't know what. But I won't like. I will tell you that much.